How will I use Google Slides in Stage 3 of the Writing Process for Revising, Re-evaluating and/or Researching?
How do you use Google Slides to collaborate?
The real power of Google Slides is to create interactive presentations that you can edit, collaborate, and present wherever you are.
Access Google Slides through your Google Drive.
Google Slides getting started in under 3 Minutes:
This below video highlights how to edit and locate already created slide templates.
There is a whole series from this group about using Google for Work and since this is your work, thought that was appropriate. I really enjoyed the “Engage Your Company’s Community with Google+” In my mind, I swapped out “company” to “classroom” and got more great ideas about using Google in the classroom.
Lastly, how to share Google slides with your students. This video was created by Dr. Helen Mongan-Rallis Associate Professor of Education University of Minnesota Distinguished Teaching Professor
Ways to Use Google Slides in Teaching and Learning
- Prepare students for University – “Tradition meets technology: top universities using Apps for Education“
- Prepare students for the world of work, 50,000,000 businesses have gone Google – Who are they?
- 10 Google Slides activities – http://ditchthattextbook.com/2015/02/02/10-google-slides-activities-to-add-awesome-to-classes/
- Shared presentations
- Screencast videos
- Animation – amazing animation created with Google slides
- Global shared presentation
- Story books
- Vocab alive
- Integrate other Apps in Slides
- Virtual tours with Google Earth
- Video galleries
- Quick blog
Common Core Integration
Develop and strengthen writing as needed by planning, revising, editing, rewriting, or trying a new approach.